Nowadays businesses have started working on improving their online presence. One way to do that would be using a multi-purpose Sales Funnel Builder. Kartra is a great example of an all in one Sales Funnel builder. This article looks at why you should use Kartra and provides a thorough review of this online business automation tool.
Who Is Kartra For?
If you are looking for an all in one Sales Funnel builder, then there are many good choices to consider. Karta, on the other hand, provides a combination of features that can make it more preferable than other Sales Funnel builders. If you are someone who is a beginner to business automation software or someone who is a professional on using them or if you are in-between, Kartra is for all.
Because you don’t require any prior knowledge other than a basic understanding of English. The whole system of Kartra was built in a way where anyone could use it and learn it on the go. Other than that, Karta can help you if you are in any one of these four categories:
- Building an online business: It is an all in one business marketing solution and a great choice to go for if you are building an online business or creating an online presence for your business.
- Don’t want to spend extra time and money learning to code or hire freelancers: You don’t need prior programming knowledge as Kartra is a very intuitive drag and drop Sales Funnel builder.
- Good Alternative To ClickFunnels: If you have previously used ClickFunnels and are looking for a good alternative, then this is a go-to funnel builder. Though, Kartra has some special features that ClickFunnels lacks and we will find out why in the latter part of this article.
- Market Research: It can be a great tool to try out if you are testing out online sales automation software or specific market research purposes.
What Is Kartra?
Kartra was launched by the company known as Genesis Digital during April of 2018. It is a marketing automation platform, sales funnel builder and a page builder. Basically, it’s an all-in-one online business software which consolidates your sales pages, landing pages, membership sites, online courses, payments and email system in one place.
How Much Does It Cost?
Since Kartra is online business software, its business-model features monthly subscription-based pricing. Kartra also offers a 14-day free trial for $1, which invites anyone curious enough to try out this funnel automation tool.
The basic pricing starts at $79 per month (If billed yearly) for the starter package, $199 per month for Silver, $299 per month for Gold, $499 per month for Platinum and $519 per month for the Diamond package (These are the costs when billed yearly).
What Are Some Of The Features Of Kartra?
Kartra is an easy-to-use tool that has a very low learning curve. Some of the primary features include sales funnel creation, marketing automation, email marketing, segmentation, landing pages and analytics tracking. This is because it is very beginner-friendly and easy to use. Its features include but are not limited to:
- Sales Funnel: Build your own unique sales funnel with an easy drag-and-drop builder with rows, elements, columns, and sections.
- Demo Test Campaign: Many experts would recommend Kartra, just because of its “beginner-friendly” features. It has a premade demo campaign that is there to teach and guide you through using the platform.
- Marketing Automation: Automate your funnel processes. Send visitors to your designed landing pages, and sell your products and services, all automated. Because the integrations are built-in, find the triggers for automation and actions inside Kartra and you’ll be building your own behavioral-based marketing campaigns.
- Email Marketing: Spending extra for ActiveCampaign or MailChimp subscription? You won’t need to with Kartra. This is because Kartra has its own built-in email marketing system which you can implement.
- Landing Page Templates: If you don’t want to waste time on creating a landing page from scratch using the drag-and-drop builder, then you can always choose from a selection of over 100 beautiful block templates designed by industry experts. There are also templates available for header, footer, body, call to action and more.
- Analytics Tracking: Track actions taken by visitors on your funnel or site. You can know in real-time when someone subscribes, makes an order, signs up and more.
- GDPR Compliance: If you have any visitors from the EU, you need to set up your GDPR compliance. Kartra helps with that by providing a GDPR template for your funnels.
- Supports Major Payment Gateways: Kartra also supports major Payment Gateways like PayPal or Stripe. These two are accepted almost globally and with an easy to setup feature, you won’t need to worry about hiring a programmer to set it up for you.
- Kartra Academy: Another great thing about this Sales Funnel Builder is that, after getting any of the basic packages, you also get access to Karta Academy which provides all sorts of video training and tutorials on using this software to its fullest capacity.
Why Should You Get It?
You should get Kartra if you are looking to send traffic to your landing pages or a funnel via SEO, Facebook Ads, SEM, PPC, Guest blogging and more.
Because of its complete automation features, you can sit back and relax while you let Kartra handle all the traffic for your campaigns. This can be very good for conversions as the landing pages in Karta can have high conversions if optimized well.
Overall Kartra is a good online marketing automation tool for businesses. It has lots of features that make it shine from its competitors. The best thing about Kartra is its 14-day trial which costs $1 and lets you use most of its features. If you are thinking about trying out a new funnel builder with lots of amazing features, then Kartra would be a good choice. So there you have it, a basic review of Kartra’s main features and why its a go-to tool for most online marketers.