Online marketing is no easy task. Instead of struggling to try to expand and manage your customer base, why not find an easier way to do it that will result in better earnings. GetResponse is the perfect online marketing platform for you. They specialize in email marketing and have more than 350,000 customers worldwide.
What is GetResponse
GetResponse is an email marketing platform that takes away all the effort involved with managing an online marketplace. The internet is one of the best ways to make money nowadays, whether you are a web designer, a product supplier, or a workshop provider, GetResponse is a great platform to expand and manage your customers. All you have to do is sign up and take advantage of the simplified platform they have on offer.
Whether you are a small or large business, or even just working for yourself, GetResponse’s platform is easy to use and can be customized based on your size. The main idea behind their platform is the same no matter the size of your business. By creating easy to use landing pages, offer pages, pop-ups, and statistics, GetResponse makes it easy for your customers to access your products/services and makes it even easier for you to keep in touch with them. Everything you need to know about how many people are viewing your page, how many people are shopping, and how many people actually make a sale will all be available at the click of a button.
Why do I need GetResponse
If you’re already successfully managing your online marketing without any help then maybe you don’t need GetResponse – but are you really that comfortable? Everyone can do with improvement, especially in the competitive world of businesses. If you want to take advantage of the various offers available from GetResponse and make sure that you get as many customers as possible, then it’s time to take the next step.
Using an email marketing platform like GetResponse makes your life a lot easier and also improves your profits. Managing a handful of customers by yourself might be easy, but as soon as you have a couple of hundred of contacts and they all need different e-mail responses, you’re going to notice it becomes quite tedious.
GetResponse takes away all the hassles and includes a lot of automatic messages that will boost sales, including abandoned cart reminders and product recommendations. Everything can be done simply and without the work that it usually requires. To top it off most customers are satisfied with a customer satisfaction rating of over 90%, this is a service that works well and provides more benefit than what it costs. If you want to take your business to the next level with a proper email marketing platform, then GetResponse is a good choice.
What does GetResponse offer
Everything is simplified on GetResponse, but it doesn’t mean their platform is. There are a lot of different things they can do, including:
- Landing Pages – Create easy-to-navigate landing pages that will attract customers and keep track of how many people are landing and navigating away from the page. The landing page can be customized with drag-and-drop features and there are over 150 different templates to choose from.
- Webinars – GetResponse Webinars are a new addition that allows you to bring your products and services directly to your customers. Use the webinars to announce new products or to share your skills.
- CRM – CRM is a priority at GetResponse. Customer Relationship Management is done with their various pop-ups, statistics, and e-mail responses.
- E-commerce – You can trade directly with your customers using the GetResponse e-commerce tool. There are different tools to improve your store like product recommendations and abandoned cart reminders. Advanced e-commerce segmentation data is also available so that your online store has everything it needs to succeed.
- Forms & Surveys – Forms and surveys can be generated with the click of a button. The forms can be customized based on your needs. Customers can choose to signup from your page.
- Contact List – Contact list management has never been easier with GetResponse. You can easily see and search all your customers from the contact list page. Here you can also see important information like when they subscribed and when they updated their information.
- Multinational Management – GetResponse is a multinational company with access to over 182 countries. No matter which country you are from, your content will always be in-line with your needs. Customize the type of content you deliver, what time the messages are delivered, and also the languages of the messages to ensure that all your customers are satisfied.
Depending on what you’re looking for, GetResponse has different packages available. Currently, the following 4 packages are available:
- E-mail is the most basic package and it only costs $15 a month or $10.50/month if you sign up for 24 months. This package includes a maximum of 1,000 contacts and only allows 1 user to manage basic e-mail functions.
- Pro is the standard package costing $49/month or $34.30/month (24-month sign-up). This package includes a maximum of 5,000 contacts and additional e-commerce features including abandoned cart, web event tracking, automation segmentation, webinars, CRM, and a maximum of 3 users.
- Max costs $165/month or $115.50/month (24 months). 5 users can use this package can a maximum of 10,000 contacts can be managed. Custom DKIM commands and 500 attendees for webinars are allowed.
- Enterprise costs $1,199/month or $719/month (24 months). This is the premium package and allows a maximum of 100,000 contacts and unlocks all features available on GetResponse including dedicated IP address, dedicated infrastructure, and deliverability consulting. 10 users can access this at once.
In addition to the above options, you can also choose to enjoy the free trial for 1 month. This trial offers you access to an e-mail level account and will help you make a more informed decision about whether or not GetResponse can improve your business. Once you have completed the trial you will have the option to sign up to one of the accounts mentioned above.