COOKIE PRIVACY AND USE POLICIES
LATEST UPDATE: NOVEMBER 21, 2018
1 – PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
What is personal data?
We collect information about you in a variety of ways, including personal data. As described in this “personal data” Policy as defined in the general data protection policy, I include any information, whether combined with more data or not that we collect about you, identifies you as an individual, including for example your name, zip code , email and phone.
Why do we need this personal information?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data to provide you with access to the site. If you have registered with us, you will be asked to agree to provide this information to access our services, such as purchasing our products or viewing our content. This consent gives us the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You retain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to the use of your personal data in accordance with this Policy, please do not use our website.
2 – COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect information about you in the following ways: Information you give us. Includes:
• The personal data you provide when you register to use our website, including your name, address, email, phone number, username, password and demographic information;
• Personal data that may be contained in any comments or other postings you may have on our website;
• The personal data you provide on our affiliate program or other promotions that we run on our website;
• The personal data you provide when you report a problem on our website or when you need customer support;
• The personal data you provide when shopping on our website;
• The personal data you provide when you contact us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information we collect automatically. We automatically record information about you and your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. For example, when you visit our website, we record the name and version of your computer or mobile device, the manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, website visited before entering on our website, the pages viewed and how long you have been on a page, access times and information about your use and actions on our website. We collect information about you using cookies.
3 – COOKIES
What are cookies?
We may collect information from you using cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive, or mobile device in your browser. We may use both cookies (which expire after you close your browser) and cookies with no expiration date (which remain on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website. We use two types of cookies: Firstly cookies we enter into your computer or mobile device, which we use to recognize when you return to our website; and third party cookies that are of services provided by third parties on our website, and which may be used to recognize when your computer or mobile device visits our and other websites.
Cookies we use
Our website uses the following cookies described below:
|Essential Cookies||These cookies are required to provide the services available on our website in order for you to be able to use some of their functionality. For example, they may allow you to log in to the member area, or load content from our website quickly. Without these cookies many of the services available on our website may not function properly, and we only use these cookies to provide you with a good service.|
|Function Cookies||This cookie allows you to remember the choices you have already made on our website, such as language, login details, as well as other choices you have made that you can customize. The purpose of these cookies is to remember all the choices you have made to create a more personalized experience without having to re-enter your data on our website.|
|Analytics and Performance Cookies||These cookies serve to collect information about our website traffic and how users use and navigate the website. The information collected does not identify any particular user. It includes the number of visitors to our website, the websites that indicate our website, the pages users visit, possible websites they previously visited, and other similar information. We use this information to improve and monitor the activity of our website.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve the way our website works. You can learn more about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage Learn more about how Google protects your data here:
http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html You can avoid using this Google Analytics cookie in your browser by installing an extension on google chrome, you can download this extension here:
|Advertising Cookies||These cookies analyze how you browse so we can show you ads that are likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information from your browsing history that with your permission shows you relevant third party ads based on your interests. You can disable cookies that keep your browsing history by visiting the website http: // www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. If you choose to remove these cookies, you’ll still see ads, but they won’t be relevant to your interests.|
|Social Networking Cookies||These cookies are used when you share information on social networks, or otherwise have access to our content through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.|
You can remove or reject cookies through your browser settings. To do this we recommend that you follow your browser instructions (you can usually find this information in your browser’s “settings” under “help” or “tools”). Most browsers automatically accept cookies until you change their settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, your experience on our site will not be as pleasant. For example we may not recognize your computer or mobile device and you may have to log in each time you enter our website.
4 – ADVERTISING
We may use third parties to display ads when you visit our website. These companies may collect information such as browser type, time and day, ad type clicked on this and other websites in order to show you the most relevant ads. These companies typically use their system to collect this data, which is subject to their privacy policies.
5-USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data as follows:
• to maintain and improve our website, products and services;
• to manage your account, including communications we have with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our website:
• to operate and administer our affiliate program and other promotions you may participate in our website;
• to answer your comments and questions and to provide customer support;
• to send information, including technical information, updates, security alerts and support;
• With your consent, we do email marketing about promotions, and other news, including information about our products, or services offered by us, or our affiliates. You may stop receiving this information at any time, in all our emails you always have an option to unsubscribe. Even if you leave our list we may send non-marketing emails, include emails about any account you have with us (if you have one), or business that you have with us;
• to process payments you have made on our website;
• When we find it necessary and appropriate (a) to comply with the law (b) to comply with legal requests and process, including requests from public and government authorities; (c) to comply with our Policy; and (d) to protect the rights, privacy, security, yours and others.
• to analyze and study services;
• as described below under “Sharing your personal data”.
6 – SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data in the following ways:
• Third parties designated by you. We may share your data with third parties where you have given your consent.
• Services provided by third parties. We may share your personal data with third parties who perform certain services such as (data analysis, payment processing, customer support, email marketing and other similar services).
7 – THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
Our website may contain third party links. This Policy does not cover Third Party Privacy Policies. These third party websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any liability for such websites, their functions, or privacy policies. Please read the privacy policies of these third party websites before submitting any information.
8 – USER GENERATED CONTENT
You may share your personal data with us when you submit and generate content on our website, including blog comments, support messages on our website. Please be aware that any information you post on our website becomes publicly available and accessible to all users of our website including visitors. We suggest that you be very careful when deciding to make your personal information or any other information public on our website. Any personal information posted on our website will not be private or confidential.
If you give us a review or comment, we may make this information public on our website.
9 – INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
10 – SAFETY
We always strive to take all measures, technical and administrative to protect all your data as safely as possible. Unfortunately no system is 100% secure and can completely guarantee the security of your data. If you think your data is no longer secure with us (eg access to your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately and report your problem.
11 – RETENTION
We will only store your personal information for 30 days unless a longer period is required or permitted by law.
We will only store your personal information as long as it is necessary and permitted by you so that you may use our website until you close your account or terminate your subscription, unless the longer period is required or permitted by law. .
12 – OUR CHILD POLICY
Our website is not intended for children under 18. If a parent or guardian finds that you or your daughter has provided personal data on our website without your consent, you should contact us immediately. We will delete all this data as soon as possible.
13 – YOUR RIGHTS
• Leave list. You can contact us at any time to unsubscribe from our list; (i) email marketing communications (ii) our collection of sensitive personal data (iii) any further processing of personal data that we may perform.
• Access. You may have access to the information we have about you at any time by contacting us.
• Change. You may also contact us to update or correct any personal information we have about you.
• To move. Your personal information may be transferred. You have the flexibility to move your data to another service if you wish.
• Delete. In some situations, for example when the information we have about you is no longer relevant, or incorrect, you may ask us to delete your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us. Please make it clear in your request (i) what information you want; and (ii) which of the above rights you want to use. For your protection we can only complete your requests, if they are made with the same email associated with your data, we will verify the identity before making any changes. We will fulfill your request as soon as possible, no more than 30 days. Please be aware that we may eventually have to keep some information to keep on record.
14 – COMPLAINTS
15 – CONTACT INFORMATION
All of your personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our site as productive and enjoyable as possible. Ensuring the confidentiality of the personal data of users of our site is important to Eadigitalproducts.com. All personal information relating to members, subscribers, customers or visitors using Eadigitalproducts.com will be treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 26 October 1998 (Law 67/98).
16 – Data Access Request and Cancellation
“INCLUDE CONTACT FORM”